Committed to Your Care and Safety
If your inbox, social media timelines, and personal conversations are like ours, they are likely focused on the COVID-19 virus and all of the news and cancellations that are happening around us.
While we prioritize the safety and health of our patients and our team members, we know that your periodontal needs do not conveniently stop for this particular situation or any others.
We want to take a moment to let you know that we are committed to ensuring that your visit to Frick & Jones, P.A. will be as safe as possible amid the concerns about the spread of this virus.
So, what can you expect? Many of the things we already do, except with more frequency, attention, and awareness:
- Any Frick & Jones team member who is sick will stay home.
- Throughout each day, we are disinfecting hard surfaces- morning, midday, and evening- as well as after any encounter on that surface. Disinfecting also includes high-touch areas such as door handles, knobs, products, along with any shared materials like pens, equipment, keyboards, etc.
- Reminders for patients and team members about extra hand-washing are posted around our office in addition to extra hand sanitizer being made available for use.
- Extra tissues are available for any patients who experience sneezing or coughing spells.
- There is an option for separate seating in the outdoor breezeway for anyone with additional concerns.
We ask that you help us keep Frick & Jones, P.A. a safe place by staying home if you are sick or feeling symptomatic. Please call us and reschedule your appointment for a later date. *Please understand that if a patient is experiencing severe bouts of coughing or sneezing, they may be asked to reschedule their visit, or wait outside the office.
Our goal is that you have confidence and peace of mind when coming to Frick & Jones, P.A. We feel that by taking these extra steps in our office, we can continue to provide the services you need while protecting the health and well-being of our community.
We will continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health agencies for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials. For regularly updated information, you can follow this link to SCDHEC.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have any questions or concerns.